Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lost my sleep

Holiday is gonna end soon. 
I've done nothing during this holiday.
When school is reopen, I need to face my results, oh gosh..

I think pimples will start grow on my face because I lost my sleep again.
 and I flaskback all of the memories. It makes me miss him much :)
 He fell asleep like a piggy now so I decide to update my blog :P haha.

Actually I decided to go the education fair with Erer at Penang.
But I have just went to Penang on last Sunday. 
I think I 'll scold by my parents if I dare to ask their permission to go there again. 

Most of my friends have passed their undang examination 
but I still haven't listen to it yet -.-
I'm waiting for Jolie. She went HongKong on this holiday.
Well, upload a picture here ;)

It looks blur.
anyway, this is the picture I took when during tuition just now :P





Alright, I'm going to offline :)
GoodNight ! Miss yea !