Friday, April 8, 2011

Blaaa

I can't online always, my youngest brother don't lend me. :(
Nvm, start our topic first. :)

ErEr, Jolie, Junting, EnEn and I didn't in class recently
and our homework like a mountain now !!
Because we went to help EnEn to do her yellow house's board. 
And finally we had done it yesterday.Yeah.
We don't know whether it's nice or not,  but we have tried our best lah. 
Because it was our first time to do it,
just wanna took some experience before we graduate.

Newspaper wrote that the movie '鬼也笑' will be show in cinema on 6/4 about 11.50p.m.
But when I went there, there's not ticket for sale yet -.-
Haih, nvm, I'll watch it next time :))

Today has tennis competition at..... erm, I don't know where's it actually, haha :P
Anyway, ErEr and Jolie have took part in it.
I'm waiting for ErEr's call, hope to hear the good news from her.
Wish them Good Luck !