Sunday, April 17, 2011

movie


 ' Ghost must be crazy '
Finally I watched this movie yesterday :))
Wow, quite scary and funny.
We laughed non-stop in the cinema.
I watched it with my dear Shan, Soya bean and Will.
Haha, them again ;P because our house are near,
so we always hang out together :P 

After movie, we went starbucks
and reached home about 12+am
I upload some picha here.


 Will & me.


Four of us :D


Haolian huh -.-


Yucksss, act cute -.-


怎么看起来好无奈-.- , HaHa !


 Black black* :P

My fringe is long.
I have already wait for sooo long.
and Finally :D

And now, I'm just came back from Starbucks again. 
But have no picha for today oh.
After finished my tuition, I went Autumn to have my dinner,
then we went starbucks to meet Shan.
I also met Adamz's brother, jiejie and Hoong there. 



Actually we want to watch this movie today.
 ' SCRE4M '
But the movie didn't show in the Village mall cinema.
Seem like quite nice to watch.
:((