Saturday, April 30, 2011

Outing

A phone call woke me up this morning.
That's my baby Fish <3
She had just finished her breakfast with her hubby 
and wanted to fetch me to Shan's house.
Shan's dog- Doudou has already change its look, no more hair. Haha!

Then, we went to Central Square.
We having our lunch at Sabai.
We wanted to buy clothes but no more $$ liao !
:( All of us are insufficient of money now...
About 4+pm, Fish fetched me home.

When around 9+pm, I started to prepare again.
We went to watch movie.
' A chinese ghost story'


Heyy! She's very pretty !!



After movie, we went to Old town for supper.
We ate Nasi Lemak. err....Obese soon ! Haha !
I reached home about 1am ++.
These are the picts for tonight.


All Flowers ! * :P





Too tired now.
Oh yea, Adamzbaby start working tomorrow.
wish him Good Luck ! <3

Good Night :D