Monday, June 20, 2011

Take care

Opps, sorry guyss..... I'm back...
Since we back to school, I am really lazy to update my blog.
Sport day is coming soon on next Sunday. 
Haha, I have took part in some sport events. :P
Because this is our last year to take part in it..
But it's not fun :( I am damn tired and I was injured when racing. 
My legs was pain.....:(
I still have to race in this afternoon....
God bless me, please..

Oh yea, that day 17/6 is Fish's man Birthday.
We went to celebrate with them at The Village.
Here's some picha for that day..

Shan and I..[ oh gosh, i looked old ]

Erer and Shan

Shan and Fish.

And last, Fish and her man.

Wish them happy always.


Oh yea, XM felt sick and went hospital.
Wish XM recover soon :D
Erer must take care too, don't worry, everything will be alright.