Saturday, October 15, 2011

Funfair

Hey. Today is a tired day but it's fun :D After the driving practice, I went to tuition. Nothing to talk about my car practice, just as usual -- I couldn't pass my bukit smoothly. After having tuition, I hanged out with friends again. ErEr was moody so we hanged out together. We went to Fruitti Fruitti and fetched by HuiCi.

OMG, u can see that I am so tired through my eyes.






Then ErEr, YongLer, HuiCi and I went to the Funfair that near the Police Station in the Lagenda height to have some fun. It was also a better way to let ErEr vented all her anger.First, we played the SwingChairs. YongLer and I screamed loudly >< Second, we played the Octopus. and third, we played the Umbrella. It turned so fast and high made us felt dizzy even couldn't stand properly XD haha. And last, OMG, I played the Discovery. We met Thong there. She was very calm. I scared like hell but I like to challenge myself, haha :P So when it started, we shouted like hell. I really scared and almost cried. I told myself this must be my first time and my last time to tried it. XD Then we went home before twelve just as what we promised our parents, haha. Let's see our picha.


First- SwingChairs. 

Second- Octopus.





Third- Umbrella,




And Last -Discovery ,



That's all for tonight.
I was just reached home and going to sleep after bathing.
Good Night.