Monday, December 5, 2011

Hello


Hello, I'm back. :)
Ehh? Why am I here? Is it I've finish my exam? No no no. We have left only Chinese papers to go. Yeah, I'm so expect the days after SPM and I believe you too. I really cannot wait for it anymore! How are you guys going to celebrate it? And how are you guys going to do on the coming vacation? Hmm, get a part time job? Travelling? Or get marry? Hahaha, don't please. I am just joking, don't take it serious. :)  But after the exam, it means we are not going to meet our classmates anymore......hmm, never mind. Yea, just a call and we can hang out together again :D

Errr, I have a lot of things to do after the exam. I want to visit dentist to wear the teeth braces, make an appointment with beauty salon to rescue my face that fulled with acnes and many many else, haha. I love to spend my holiday with shopping just like every girls love to do. So, you guys just wait for the next post. I'll share my holidays here :D

Showing my picture here. I already uploaded some of them on my facebook few weeks ago.