Monday, March 12, 2012

Days

Lavra is now at Kuala Lumpur. She is going to have her A-level in HELP University soon. Before the day she went there, we hanged out with her. Her boyfriend, Beng and Adamzbaby joined us too. After having our dinner, we went to Starbucks and met MeiShan and Will there. They were hugging their puppy. It was my first time to see Will's puppy, called JOJO.  We also took some pictures with Lavra as a memory with her instant camera. Hope she will always remember us although Kuala Lumpur is not really far from here. Take care babe:D

ErEr was hugging JOJO and I was hugging LuiLui. Sorry for my strange expression, haha. I looked afraid. By the way, they were cute.

How about today? We were quite busy. After helping my dad at his stall, I went to Penang with Adamzbaby's family. Our purpose was to renew his maid's passport there. After that, we went to Gurney Plaza for shopping. I bought a bag for my mama and she likes it so much. Then I met a cute puppy, Mocha. I was afraid of it in the beginning because it is too too too* active. But after that, I fell in love with it, haha. Wao, you know how clever it is? I miss it a lot now. :(  Before that, I will run away every time I see a dog. And I started to overcome all of this. So now, you can see I hold them in my arms. Although sometimes I will still afraid some of them but a least I will not run away anymore. I'm getting brave :D

KISS Mocha :D



After coming back from Penang, Adamzbaby and I went to meet our photographer. Sorry that I've forgot to tell you guys about this. Errr, He invited us to be his model few months ago.Hey hey hey, we are not going to marry, it's just something like model of wedding dress. I think we will have the photoshoot on the end of March. I will upload some of it after the photoshoot.