Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Together

Hello, hanging out again. Raymond has finished his NS. So, I went to Penang with ErEr, Raymond and Junting today. We went to Pragin mall and then Gurney plaza. After shopping, we went to ErEr's house in Bedong. We stayed there. We shared our feelings together because we are going to face our Spm result the next day. Wao, but I'm not expect too much. I wish I can score at least 5As more than my trial. Their results have always been good and mine are always the worst between them but they look afraid than me, haha. 







Why always raymond? Haha, because they don't send me their pictures. Don't misunderstand ya, he is just my best best friend :D He is going to Australia to continue his studies there so I treasure every moments when be with him. Hope that distance will not make our friendship change.