Saturday, July 16, 2011

Malam budaya year 2011

Malam Budaya 2011.

Errmm, I went to Jolie's house around three o'clock.
After preparing, Jolie's sista fetched us to In Touch hair saloon.
I have took a picha when I'm in her car.


Jolie and I did not make any hair stlye. 
I have no $$.... T.T
Erm, but Erer has curled her long long hair..
While waiting for her, Jolie and I have also took some picha, but she haven't send it for me.


Pretty right ? 
I'm envy that she has such long hair because she can make any hairstlye she likes. but she kept complaining -.-
I almost kill her :P hahaha.
Oh yea, we met the dancers - H-generation there too, haha.

Then Zhe Jian fetched us to Village mall to have our dinner at Pizza Hut.
Wow, I think he shocked when saw us ate quite much.XDD
After finish the dinner, we went to Beng Siew.
Luckily Shan and Fish went earlier, if not there's no more seat for us :D
Many wonderful performances were held on Malam Budaya.
Modern dance, Belly dance, Indian dance, Malay dance, Bands, Singing and many else.
Raymond and Neeta performed as the band's lead singer.
They sang Born this way and Rolling in the deep.
We can hear many peoples kept shouting and supporting when the performances carried on.


Share some picha here.
 I always be the ugliest one when taking photos with them ........:C 




With ErEr..


With Thong..








With Jolie









With Shan...

Before ending my post, I would like to share a picha here.


I took it before going to physic tuition last week.
Although it's not nice but I seldom take picha with showing my teeth.
That's the reason why I like this picha much.

Good nite <3