Friday, July 8, 2011

Shan drove

After my tuition, I went to Yoshiya yesterday.
I having my dinner there with ErEr, Joanne, MooiKhee, Zhuang and Jolie.
We met many friends there including Raymond and Ting.
I've only took a picture with ErEr.

Kiss me kiss me :P haha. 
[ Ops! Always hate my babyfat :( ]

Today, I hanged out with Shan.
She just got her license. So of course, she fetched me !
I felt nervous at begin but she could drive smoothly.
Then I just started to set one's mind at rest. haha:P
We went laoyou to have our lunch.
We also went to Central Square to buy some daily necessities.
Today is Friday, many peoples there. 
We have looked for the parking spaces about half hour. LOL.
We wanted to buy some pretty clothes but we were insufficient of money.
So just forget about it :(( But I'll be back again :PP


So envy Lin, Fish and Shan. They can drive here and there.
But I still need to wait wait wait....... :((
 haih, and here is a picture for today.