Wednesday, October 19, 2011

bad news



A Bad News here. 


In my previous post, I've mentioned that I am going to have the car test today.
But now I told you guys I have a bad news here. I think you guys have know what was going on, right ?
I don't want to care who will laughs at me anymore,  just want to share my result here no matter it's fail or pass. So I informed you guys immediately after reaching home.








Yea, you're right. 


I could not reach the yellow line on the Bukit !! I usually worried about how can I pass the bukit smoothly ? Will my car slip ? Will my car's engine stop suddenly ?...........I never think that I will fail on the Bukit because of that yellow line  but this had become a fact. I didn't worry about that before but it really killing me this time. I cried when I know the result. Haih. I am so sad and moody. Although I've passed my JalanRaya test but I still need to test the bukit again. I'm scare to test again. Oh yea, I ate a lot of chocolates to calm dowm before testing, but still :C........... you know what I mean? haha.




Sorry, I failed it.