Thursday, October 27, 2011

Penang

Hello. I went Penang with ErEr, JunTing, Raymond and Woei Yang yesterday. Did you know who fetched us to Penang ? A pretty girl who just got her licence P about three days only! Wao. She is so brave.Of course, we too. Because we dare to sit her car, haha. It is undeniable that her driving skills made us comfortable, no worries at all. We just enjoyed the music in the car. We went to Queensbay mall. Share our picha here.


I caught this picture when I am on the way. 



We having our lunch at Dave Deli in Queensbay mall. :) Wao. One word to describe the foods there - Delicious :D. You may wish to try it. 







You can see my pizza face clearly when I smile like this :C



I love this picture <3  


After shopping, we went to J.Co. Love the donuts <3


 Haha. Feel scary to look at this picture. Haloween ? LOL.







OMG, did you know why I took a picture like this ? Because I wanna tell you guys......I wish my face to become like this. Sharp but not pizza :C


 Some said this looks like a shemale. Haha. Really ? what's wrong with my face :C



 I will see the rainbow like this everytime when I going back from Penang.

Sorry mama papa, we don't want to go back home so early. So we went to Fruitti Fruitti after reaching SP about seven o'clock. haha. After eating, I fetched them back to my home because they left their car there. I felt so excited, it was my first time to fetch them. :P







I have a nice day with them.