Thursday, December 15, 2011

Alvin

I fetched my mum to Pantai Hospital on this morning for checking her foot wound. Opps, I have not mention it in my blog yet. Hmm, her foot was injured by an accident and surgery was taken about three weeks ago. So she could not walk well and needs about nine weeks to recover. But I fainted when my mum was talking to the doctor. I felt cold but body keep sweating and my face turned pale quickly. Mum shocked because it happened in a sudden. Well, I feel okay now. 
Oh yea, I went to Sunway Carnival Mall again with ErEr. See? That means I'm alright. Haha. Errrr, it's my turn to fetch her. This is also my first time to fetch her since I got my license, hehe. You guess what we watched just now ?




Rate : ♥  ♥  







Yea, we watched Alvin and the Chipmunks 3

They are so so so so cute, right ? I've fall for them. ;D Go to watch it quickly. Hurry, I believe you will also fall for them too :)

Haih, I did not sleep well recently. But I start to work tomorrow so I must sleep earlier tonight. Hmm.... :( I cannot hang out with my lovely friends at anytime. But I will update my blog when I'm free. Don't worry, I will not leave my blog :D