Tuesday, December 20, 2011

:D

Hello, I'm back. I went to Penang today for my dental check again. Hmm, doctor showed me my dental Xray and the mold I did it last week. I made an appointment with the doctor on the1st of February to extract my two upper teeth next year. Oh shit, I hate extraction much!! Pain:( but I know it's worth :P haha. Then 9nd of the February is the day I wear the dental braces. Wao, I cannot eat any foods I like after wearing it, that's the reason why I choose to make it after Chinese New Year. I'll upload the picha after wearing the braces, wait me:P Now, I'll showing the pictures we went to Penang yesterday first.


I'm waiting for my doctor :D

After checking, we went to Queensbay mall for shopping. We went to J Co first then we having our lunch at Sakae Sushi. Opps, japanese food again, haha, because I love it so much. :)


J Co :)


Sakae Sushi





We went home about 9pm... :) We have a nice day :D Before ending the post, I've something to say......... I'm not going to Singapore with ErEr them. So sad. I realize my passport has expired when we were going to book the tickets. Never mind, there are still many chances for us to hang out together. <3