Sunday, January 1, 2012

happy new year


HAPPY 2012 ;)

Yeahh. How do you feel? Feelings mix, right? Let us recall the last year.....Hmm, anything makes you proud? Or anything makes you shame? Never mind. It's new year now. It's also an opportunity to change your lifestyle. Go on with your works that could make you proud and correct the mistakes that you did it last year. We are growing up from mistakes. So our thoughts will be mature year by year. I'm reading a book recently, it talks about life.


'If you glower at someone, the person will return you a frown, but your smile will evoke a smile. Even if you are faking the grin, just fake it until you genuinely feel happy'

So, I wish myself and also you guys can face anything that is not going well in your life with the positive thoughts. Hope us can do it well in our new year. 

Oh yea, I believe you guys are having the new year's celebration now. But I'm not. T.T Where's Adamzbaby? He's bad. :P Haha. Ermm, he celebrates with his friends. I cannot go to countdown. They describe me as a Cinderella. Why? I'm not mean the face la-.- If I can pretty as her, I willing to sacrifice anything, hahaha. ( I'm just kidding with you guys la wey. :P ) No la, It's because I must reach home before twelve o'clock every night. So, how am I going to countdown :( Ok la, it's quite late now. I have to sleep now. Happy new year !