Monday, January 2, 2012

School reopen

OPS, school will reopen tomorrow. Are you ready? Suddenly, I miss my school and the days with my classmates. Feeling weird that not going to school anymore-.-. I really miss the school life. When I'm still study, I don't like to go to school because need to wake up early in the morning, it made me tired. But when I've graduate, I want to go to school. LOL, life is funny. Usually we do not cherish what we have but we will regret when lost it. I miss my friends..... I miss my sisters... ErEr and Ting will travel to Singapore soon. Where are Shan, Lavra, Fish and others? Travelling or disappear? And Raymond has went for NS. When is my turn? Which batch?I don't want :'(


I have a picture of my school look. I show it here. I think it was three years ago.


Don't laugh :P

Study hard and cherish every moment when you're be with your friends. JIA YOU ;D